Descript's Learning Center provides you with quick access to a host of content that will take your media creation even further. Whether you're just getting started or have been working with Descript for years, the Learning Center's tutorial videos, as well as links to other static and live support resources are here to help.
Accessing the Learning Center
To access the Learning Center, you will first need to install Descript. Once this is done, open the application and click the question (?) icon on the bottom-right of the Descript window.
Descript provides a variety of sample projects to get you familiar with the user interface and provide ideas for how you can structure your content. Simply click-to-open the name of the project and a new project will be created in your account for you to view / edit.
- Santa Audiograms (seasonal)
- Podcast Demo
- Video Demo
The Learn Descript tutorial videos provide several learning paths for helping new users get familiar with Descript's layout and workflow. Select a learning path that's right for you and choose from the list of available videos.
Once you've selected a video, a player will appear on the bottom of the Descript app. Click on the box icon at the bottom-right of the video pane to expand it to full screen.
At the bottom of the Learning Center you can also find links to the most common support resources.
- Help center - Check out lots of great articles for learning more about Descript and its features.
- Feature requests - Let us know how you would like to see Descript improved by creating, upvoting and commenting on our feature request pages.
- What's new - Visit our changelog to see a summary of the latest updates we've made to Descript.
- Contact us - Looking for additional help? Select this option to get answers from our Help Center assistant, or select Get in touch when prompted to connect with a member of our Support team via Live Chat during business hours. You can also Leave a message at any time of the day.
- Keyboard shortcuts - Streamline your editing process by learning our quick edit shortcuts.
- Beta: Early access to new features - Learn more about how you can join Descript's Beta program here.